While at Pepcom last week I had a chance to try out Jabra’s upcoming SUPREME headset that is coming in October. The headset is a flashback with its huge mono speaker but the sound quality was great and it was super comfy to wear. It includes a nice flip boom that lets you flip the microphone back and forth to turn it on and off. It also features:
- Active Noise Cancelation blocks out background noise to ensure pristine call clarity
- Wind-Noise Reduction Technology reduces unwanted wind-noise from your conversation
- Noise Blackout™ 3.0 ensures your voice is crystal clear to the person you are speaking to
- Flip-boom Arm can be unfolded to switch ON and folded to switch OFF
- Custom Comfort provided with two interchangeable soft ear cushions and adjustable ear hook
All in all the SUPREME looks like it will be a pretty solid headset though not yet available. if you are looking for something now Jabra just released their follow up EXTREME2 headset which is currently available at Best Buy, Amazon.com, Best Buy Canada, Future Shop and The Source.