AT&T let us know that they have updated their YP YellowPages.com Mobile app for BlackBerry. The new version adds the concept of coupons and discounts from local businesses along with the traditional information you found on YellowPages.com. The app is created by AT&T Interactive both for touchscreen and non touch devices and will be preloaded on the upcoming BlackBerry devices from AT&T. The newest features in v4.0 include:
- Browse thousands of nearby coupons and discounts in the new “Deals” feature
- Quickly search nearby for a business, by type or name, with automatic detection of the user’s location
- Choose from popular categories like restaurants, banks and gas stations
- Save coupons, discounts and favorite businesses to “My Stuff” for easy access
- Use the quick access menu, for fewer taps to call, see a map or get directions to a business
- Share favorite businesses with friends via email
The YP Mobile app is available in the US for Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T customers for free. You can pick up YP Mobile in App World here.