Paul Leroux usually keeps us up to date on what is going on with QNX on their On Q blog but this time he has posted three really nice wallpapers for the PlayBook. I am actually using the cat version on my PlayBook and it looks SLICK. Now I just need to take one of my cat like that…
Here is how to get the wallpapers:
- Go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulleroux
- Tap on any wallpaper.
- A larger image will appear. Tap Actions, then tap View all sizes.
- An even larger image will appear! Tap Download the Large size of this photo.
- Your PlayBook will ask you to enter a file name. Type something meaningful, such as cat_wallpaper.jpg, and tap Save.
- From the PlayBook home screen, tap Pictures, then tap Downloads.
- Tap the wallpaper you want, swipe from the top of the screen and tap Set as Wallpaper. You’re done!