SOTI has updated their popular Pocket Controller Pro app to v8.50 this week. This new version mainly brings OS 7.0 support but they have also thrown in a bunch of extra goodies. They added gesture support including keyboard shortcuts and zoom. CrackBerry scored the full change log below:
- Support for BlackBerry OS 7.0 In our commitment to the BlackBerry platform, SOTI is proud to support all of RIM’s latest smartphones. Native 7.0 support means better application performance on BlackBerry’s latest devices.
- Pocket Controller-Pro now supports gestures! You can now perform gestures using your mouse or touch screen monitor! Swipe, scroll, and navigate your BlackBerry exactly the same way as you do with your touch-screen BlackBerry smartphones. SOTI Pocket Controller Pro for BlackBerry now gives you 100% of your device’s touch screen experience on your desktop!
- Cut, Copy and Paste using Ctrl-X, Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V! Additional keyboard shortcuts have been added to save you time. You can now use your keyboard to Cut, Copy and Paste on the BlackBerry using the normal shortcut keys that you’re familiar with on your desktop.
- Automatic Zoom! SOTI has added the ability to see the entire BlackBerry when you first connect to your device.
- Pocket Controller-Pro now has an Exit option! By popular demand, you can now easily exit the BlackBerry application when you’re not using Pocket Controller-Pro and also prevent it from starting up at boot time so it doesn’t use any system resources improving your BlackBerry’s performance and boot time.
You can pick up the free trial of SOTI Pocket Controller Pro on their website after which you can get a license for $35.95.