I remember reading about this awhile back but Ty let us know that Comcast has recently announced the release of their XFINITY BlackBerry app. The app supports OS 4.6+ but only calls out support for the BlackBerry Curve 8900, 8520, 8530, 9300 and 9330; Bold 9000, 9650 and 9700; Storm and Storm 2; Tour; Torch with no word on new devices. The XFINITY Mobile app gives you access to certain parts of your Comcast TV, Internet and Phone services.
Key features of the XFINITY Mobile App for BlackBerry include:
- Access your Unified Inbox with Comcast.net emails and visual voicemail for your Comcast home phone service
- Schedule recordings on your DVR so you never miss a show
- View TV Listings, filter by Movies / Sports / HD / Kids, set up reminders that are integrated with your Blackberry Calendar
- Forward home phone calls to your Blackberry or any other number
- Sync your XFINITY Address Book with your Blackberry contacts
- View On Demand movie trailers