Are you a Google Reader user and can’t find the correct app to get your RSS fix? Go Reader does that and more. Go Reader an app from RoblesTech is an RSS reader that syncs your Google Reader with inbox notification integration.
App Description and Features:
Go Reader is a Google Reader™ client that allows you to read your Google Reader™ subscriptions on your BlackBerry® device everywhere you go.
Go Reader always stays fully synchronized to your Google Reader™ account.
Reading your Google Reader™ articles on the BlackBerry® has never been so easy.
- Supports multiple accounts
- Access your All Items, Starred Items, Shared Items, a Folder or a Feed for Reading
- Manage subscription Subscribe/Unsubscribe
- Share articles via Google Reader™
- Send articles via Twitter, Facebook and Email
- Mark articles as read Automatic/Manual
- Show articles All Items/Unread Items
- Sort articles Newer First/ Older First
- Swipe Left or Right on a screen to go next or previous article (touch screen devices only)
- Interactive toolbar (touch screen devices only)
- Hover over an article to open a popup for easy changing Star/Like/Share/Read of an article (touch screen devices only W/OS 6)
- Support for Youtube™ videos (display video image and stream video on BlackBerry® Native Browser)
- Manage connection Automatic/Wifi
- Manage connection for images Automatic/Wifi (for limited internet plans)
- Get notified whenever new articles are available
- Optimized for minimum memory and battery usage
The app design makes it simple to use and very similar to how Google arranges your feeds. Within the app you can mark all articles on a feed as read or within the feed it allows you to mark individual articles as read. I love sharing interesting news so the best features with this application is the ability to forward links to friends right from your BlackBerry with integration to the e-mail system. It does not allow you to send the body of the article just the subject and link to the article. The application as you can see is packed with features. I am using ta torch on EDGE connection at the moment when you click to mark all items as read it may take sometime on a slow connection but when it is on Wi-Fi or 3G the action is a lot faster.
Compared to other applications I have tested the App fares right on spot with them if not better in some areas. This is definitely a good purchase at $2.99 on App world compare to others. To purchase simply visit app world at this link or scan the QR code below.
It gets better RoblesTech was nice to reach out to us and wants to share the app with you our readers.
Giveaway: By leaving a comment below you will get a chance to win one of 50 copies. Only one comment is allowed per person, if not you simply increase your chances of NOT winning. Comments must be left before Saturday 23rd. Good luck let us know what is your favorite feature when it comes to RSS reader.