A couple readers have pointed out a slick task manager called Conqu for the BlackBerry PlayBook. This slick task manager is perfect for those who don’t want to use Tasks over the bridge or simply don’t have a BlackBerry. There is quite a bit of customization available in Conqu for anybody who needs tasks from a simple task list to a GTD style use case. That means you can use it for a shopping list or get more complex by assigning projects, energy, time to finish a task, and additional context like tags.
- Unlimited everything: tasks, projects, contexts, contacts or tags.
- Filtering by contexts, tags, energy or time
- Specifically designed for touch devices and tablets like the Playbook
- Future view to see what lies ahead in the next few days
- Back burner view for tasks that you have put off to do at a later time
- Work offline: you don’t have to be connected to the internet to be able to access all your tasks
- Stay focused with views that are intelligently organized like TODAY and NEXT