UberSocial just released their update to v1.2 this week and now we have a follow up bug fix release. This new version 1.2.01 does not add any new features but if you downloaded the 1.2 update then you should get it. Kudos to the UberSocial team for the rapid turnaround.
Here is the delta change log between UberSocial v1.2 and v1.201:
- Fixed bug where clicking Retrieve Map on the Tweet View screen does nothing
- Fixed bug where after logging into facebook it locks up the device for some users
- Dealbox icon can’t be clicked when uberchannels screen is open
- Set it so that even if you have logged into twitter before, the twitter web page will always ask for username and password
- Fixed bug where Inner Circle icon on the UberBar might not be there the second time you run the app
- No longer will log user out of facebook on intermittent network issues