If you have been looking for a feature filled photo editor/effects app for BlackBerry you may want to check out A+ Picture Effects and Photo Editor App (hereafter called A+). A+ touts a solid feature list allowing you to edit and share your pictures with ease. It lets you do everything from crop images to distorting them. The best part is that it is super affordable.
Features of A+ include:
- basic picture manipulation such as rotate (custom angle), crop, resize or scale, mirror or flip (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
- basic color manipulation such as adjustment to brightness, contrast, gamma, RGB (Red, Green, Blue) filter, HSB (Hue and Saturation), invert (photo film effect), and sephia / sepia tone
- advanced effects and distortions such as perspective view, twirl, bulge (fat effect), squeeze, blur, bump, painting, comic, toon, noise, stretch filters
- interactive mode. You don’t need to input numbers anymore. Just point and click!
- image preview
- saving image to memory card
- history of actions, so you can undo very easily
- share or post image via Facebook, Twitter via Twitpic, and email
You can pick up A+ in App World for a very reasonable $0.99. Hopefully they are working on a trial version.