ToySoft let us know that their SeaBattleSE Battleship clone game is the first game to take advantage of the new BlackBerry Messenger v6 Social Platform APIs to form a social network around the game. It lets you invite any player in your BBM contact list into a multiplayer game but the other player must also have SeaBattleSE and BBM v6 installed.
- First game to use BBM6 social network
- Supports BlackBerry(R) OS5 and OS6
- Invite any player in your BBM contact list to player. The other player must have BBM6 installed
- Random deployment of ships for quick game
- Cool animation of ships on fire
- Vibrate when ship is sunk
- Send player message during the game
- Chat with player during the game
- Keeps Win and Lost
- Supports both non touch and touch screens
You can pick up the new SeaBattleSE in the store for a very reasonable $0.99 at this link. Let us know what you think of it!