In case you don’t know Google Analytics is a free and very popular website analytics service. Back in April of last year we told you about a Google Analytics client for BlackBerrys but it looks like that app has disappeared. Nomad Analytics let us know about their new self named app that picks up where that app left off. It gives you access to quite a bit of your Google Analytics data in a format that is easy to consume on your BlackBerry.
- Ability to select any of the sites linked to your Analytics account
- Easy and intuitive menu navigation interface
- Nice line and pie charts to easily provide main information graphically
- Data & Graphs on daily, weekly and monthly basis for all the information provided
- Selectable date format
- Available in English and Spanish. More languages to come. Please write us to get yours included.
The kind of data queries you can make from the app include:
- Overview: show visits, visitors, pageviews, bounces, average visit time
- Sources: show what site your users are coming from
- Countries: see what is the country of your visitors
- Keywords: know what keywords are your visitors using to reach you
- Content: see what are the most viewed pages
- Browser: show which browser are your visitors using
- Operating Systems: check the OS of the people coming to your site
- Languages: get to know what language are most of your visitors using
- Networks: what ISP do your visitors come from
- Mobile connections: are they using BlackBerry, Android, iPhone?