I am not much of a market watcher but I have been looking for a good app to keep track of my portfolio on my PlayBook. I spotted a new Stocks app by Alex Garipian which fits the bill perfectly. It provides a really nice interface and provides just enough data for my use. It really packs in some nice features though I find myself heading to Google Finance once or twice.
- Create a scrollable watch list with UNLIMITED symbols.
- Refresh stock prices with a click of a button.
- Search by Stock Symbol or Company Name. (“GE” or “General Electric”)
- Search results are displayed as you type!
- Add Stocks directly from the search results to your watch list.
- Select a stock to display up to 10 years of price history information for almost any stock on a USA exchange. (Does not include intraday chart)
- Interact with the stock history chart to find the price of the stock on a given day.
- Maximize the chart to take full advantage of the large tablet screen size.
- Scrollable Detailed Stock Information includes: Market Cap, % Change, Price, Bid, Ask, Change, Book Val, Open, Volume, Day Low, Day High, 52 Week Low, 52 Week High, EPS (Earnings Per Share), EBITDA, P/E Ratio, Short Ratio, Change From 52 Week Low, Change From 52 Week High, 50 Day Moving Average, 200 Day Moving Average, Price/Sales, Price/Book, Dividends Per Share (Div P/S).
You can pick up Stocks by searching for Stocks in App World or heading to this link.