I tried my local RadioShack and BestBuy and didn’t have much luck picking up a MicroHDMI cable for my BlackBerry PlayBook. RadioShack was sold out of them but wanted $29.99+tax for them when they were back in stock. BestBuy only had MiniHDMI cables which are not compatible.
Thus I went in search for cheaper options on Amazon. It was nice to see that there are quite a few options from Amazon at sub $10 prices! They range up to the latest v1.4 cables with Ethernet, 3D, Audio Return and more but other than 3D I think most of those features are not going to help much on your PlayBook.
Here are some of the options I found:
- Fanatic Digital High Speed HDMI/Micro HDMI Cable – $3.95
- Fosmon Micro HDMI High Speed Male to HDMI Male Cable (5 Ft) – $5.19
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Cable, High Speed with Ethernet, 6 ft $5.29
- Menotek Gold Plated 1FT Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable Advanced High Speed Cat 2/Category 2 + Ethernet and 3D and Audio Return Channel 1080P – $7.49
- Mediabridge – High Speed Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ethernet – 6ft – $8.99
This one was also interesting since it let you use any length HDMI cable you already have lying around:
Let me know if you spot better deals in the comments!