If you are wondering what tools the PlayBook has for business conferencing Adobe has provided Adobe Connect. The Application allows you to connect using the PlayBook camera for 2-way video conferencing.
Attend Adobe® Connect™ online meetings using your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet. Download the FREE Adobe® Connect™ Mobile application, optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings anytime, anywhere. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don’t have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
• Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
• Focus on an activity to enter your input in Chat, Private Chat, and Polls.
• Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
• Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
You can download the app from this link.