If you have been patiently waiting for BlackBerry Bridge to show up on App World it now shows up for some. If you can’t find it there is a work around for that via PC. If you go to this link on your PC browser simply plugging your BlackBerry and install using your BlackBerry ID account. It may ask you to download the latest plugging for the process to work. For some reason the user guide says that BlackBerry bridge requires OS 5.0 and higher but the supported devices starts with 8300. Let us know if you are able to get it to work on an older device.
Here are the steps in order from Scott at BBsync :
- Visit http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore
- Install the App World browser plugin in FireFox or Internet Explorer
- Click ‘Download’ on Bridge app page here
- Login with your BBID or create a new one
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to computer via USB
- Accept all agreements and sync to install Bridge app