The Shack will be carrying the hottest tablet of the year and now we know more about their offering thanks to Bla1ze at CrackBerry. He snagged a picture of the instructions RadioShack is sending their stores carrying the BlackBerry PlayBook. It doesn’t really reveal anything more about the BlackBerry PlayBook but does nicely detail how RadioShack is executing the launch. Here is a breakdown of the details:
- Stores must place both the demo units and devices in the backroom security cage before April 19th
- It looks like they are only carrying the 16GB model
- The Shack is offering a two year repair service plan for the PlayBook for $139.99.
- If you want to pony up for a two year repair service plan with screen damage protection that will be a hefty $199.99.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on returned BlackBerry PlayBooks
- They are providing an e-learning course for their store managers and sales associates
Let us know if you find out anything else or manage to convince your local Shack to slip you one behind the counter!