- RIM has confirmed that you you will be able to deploy policies to secure your enterprise data. (They have yet to say if those policies will only be on the Smartphones through the bridge but I hope not)
- Their sessions will cover “How to deploy applications that your users want” which means App World will not be the only deployment method
- Administrators will be able to deploy device settings like VPN and Wi-Fi settings
- RIM will be discussion the “Unique” security features of the BlackBerry PlayBook which probably just means the QNX OS but maybe more. It might also go to explain why RIM has gone with the “BlackBerry Bridge” option at launch.
- RIM has some “Key Partner Applications” that are coming to the BlackBerry PlayBook to “Revolutionize the Enterprise”
Check out the full session details in the screenshots below or at this link: