HP released their ePrint solution almost a year ago though they finally managed to get FedEx on board. The ePrint solution promised to let you print at HP ePrint locations like FedEx along with hotels, airport lounges, and more. FedEx is now advertising on their website that the FedEx Office Print & Go solution is live at over 1600 of their stores and all you need is the free HP ePrint app from BlackBerry App World. Here are the walkthrough RIM provided of how it works:
- Download the HP ePrint app from BlackBerry App World from your device.
- Once you’ve done this, you can select the email with the attachment(s) you want to print. Simply open your email – there is no need to open the attachment(s).
- Select “Print” from the BlackBerry smartphone menu, which will now be in your menu options.
- Search and select your preferred FedEx Office location.
- Select ‘Print’ to submit the job.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a retrieval code.
- Go to the FedEx Office Print & Go machine in the self-service area at FedEx Office and enter your code.
- Preview your order. Select your print options.
Check it out and let us know what you think!