Many of you have probably seen that every comment or forum post you make on BerryReview has a image called an “Avatar” right next to it.
You may also have realized that some people have personalized that image and others have a automatically generated image.
Since we have had a few people asking about it I though I would take a minute to discuss how you can also customize your BerryReview Avatar. BerryReview uses a very popular system called Gravatar for these images. If you have not already created a custom Avatar through www.gravatar.com then you will see an automatically generated (based on your email address) unique image. You can easily change that to whatever you want by following these instructions:
- Select a picture of yourself or any other image you want to show by your comments and forum posts
- You can edit the image with one of the many free image editing web sites like Picnik (www.picnik.com)
- Head on over to the Gravatar website and sign up for free
- You then associate the picture you chose with your email using the simple wizard
- Thats it! The best part is that all of your older comments and forum posts on BerryReview (and many other websites) will show your chosen picture.
Let us know if you run into any issues!