ParkVu’s Music WithMe provides music sync to iTunes both on Wi-Fi AND cellular networks. This is a great way to take advantage of the new media player RIM added in BlackBerry 6. They let us know that they have released a new update to the v1.4 release that they put out a bit ago. This new version:
- increases the number of playlists a user can sync - accommodating "power" playlist creators
- seriously improves download speeds and removes the slight delay between a completed song download and the song being available for playback
The average Music WithMe user has about 18 playlists but this new version allows for users who have lots of playlists. These new features are on top of the core feature set that includes the ability to:
- Wirelessly sync your iTunes playlists with your smartphone
- Download iTunes tracks directly to your smartphone via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
- All changes made to your playlists within iTunes are automatically reflected on the Music WIthMe application
I am not sure if cellular music sync and the requirement to use iTunes is worth $14.99 but that is a one time cost which is nice. You can give the free 30 day trial a spin to see if it works for you at www.withme.com.