I was hooked on the popular WordRival game for a bit with its scrabble-like gameplay but Tashanna introduced me to Lexulous. Lexulous is a similar scrabble clone game which also has an online multiplayer feature. The gameplay is quite fun though the screen tends to be a bit small on non touchscreen devices making the font very small. Hopefully that will be fixed in future versions.
Lexulous comes in both a free LexulousLite and premium $1.99 Lexulous version. It claims to have more than 4 million players worldwide for you to play against which is great because the computer cheats with fake words if you play in single player mode.
- Easy to use interface
- Get games going with your BlackBerry friends in an instant.
- Play with Lexulous.com users
- Access your Lexulous games on Facebook
- The Solitaire option is a great way to pass time!
- Play with LEX the robot in one of 3 difficulty modes
- Play UNLIMITED games simultaneously
- Supported worldwide, so US and UK users can play with each other
Let us know what you think of Lexulous in the comments and how it compares with WordRival!