Mac from PocketBerry got me hooked on this game WordRival from Aztux Ltd, to be honest I never played this type of games before in my life but I was really impress with it. The game lets you play against your friends or random players, including your Facebook friends that have the application. When playing a game it lets you chat with your opponents specially if you know the person the feature is pretty cool. The developer has been constantly updating the application and adding new looks and features along with bug fixers.
You can pic up the application in our BR store on sale for $3.99 regular $4.99
WordRival is a multi-player Scrabble-like game for BlackBerry. If you’ve heard about Words with Friends on the iPhone then you should find WordRival very similar.
Make words on the board from the letters in your rack. Points awarded for each letter of any word that you make that is in the Scrabble SOWPODS dictionary. If your words cross a special square then you’ll get some of the points multiplied.
Find friends on Facebook that also have WordRival.
You can get a FREE trial at WWW (dot) AZTUX (dot) COM
Note: for legal reasons this game is not the same as Scrabble.
- – Play against friends anywhere in the world over the Internet
- – Find a random opponent to play against over the Internet with one click
- – Play in Pass’n’Play mode with just one BlackBerry phone
- – Get notified when the other played has moved so you can close the app
- – Vibration alerts when it’s your go
- – Play as many games simultaneously as you like
- – Chat with your opponent using the in-built chat window
- – There is no single player mode