Picture Time Stamps lets you automatically print the current date and time or custom text on each picture taken with the camera or manually if you don’t want to do it automatically. The app also lets you watermark the pictures with a logo graphic which can be any size and positioned your way.
You have quite a few options that let you save the stamped pictures in a separate folder or chose a different date/time format, text font, text color, text size and position for printing the date/time or text. The only catch is that the max picture size is 1024×768 and files are put out in JPG format. If the picture is too big it will be automatically resized and you can select the JPG quality for saving.
Picture TimeStamp Features include:
- Automatically print the text and logo on the picture taken with the Camera app
- Automatically rotates the picture if taken in different orientation
- Automatically resize the picture if it is too big
- Save all pictures to a different folder
- Control the text font, color, size and position
- Logo printed can be any size and format can be jpg, png and bmp
- Optionally delete or keep the original picture
- Integrates with the System Camera, Media and Files applications
- You can time and logo stamp and picture using the Media or Files applications
- On the fly custom text. You can enter a different custom text whenever you take a new picture
- Optionally prompt you to stamp the picture
You can pick up Picture TimeStamp for a reasonable $2.99 at this link in the store and the only requirement is OS 5.0+.
ToySoft has released an affordable $1.99 imgLite app that allows users to easily rotating, resize, and crop pictures before sending them out. You can also reduce the file size by controlling the JPG compression along with adding a border to pictures. The app integrates into the media, files, and camera applications letting you select the picture and then use the new menu option “Open with imgLite.”
- Works with BlackBerry OS5 and OS6
- Very small footprint
- Integrates with the System Media, Files and Camera applications
- Resize and Crop pictures in jpg, bmp, gif and png formats
- Rotate image
- Saves in JPG format with quality control
- Allow you save to different folder
- Crop the current screen. Perfect when you zoom in on a picture in the Media app
- Add border to the resized and cropped picture
- Simple and easy to use
Giveaway Details: We have 25 copies of each application to giveaway, leave us a comment below and we will choose random winners for the applications. The contest ends Sunday midnight eastern standard time.
Good luck let us know which application you want to be considered for and will do our best to consider you for it.