Syncamatic is a very cool service that lets you wirelessly sync your contacts, calendar, notes, memos, and tasks to your BlackBerry. In their previous release they only supported synching with Outlook on a PC and the Address Book and iCal on a Mac. This week they have added the ability to manage your synched data from their website. The other difference seems to be that they have changed around their plans and how they charge you.
Now they have the following 4 plans:
- Syncamatic Live! – Free!
- Manage your BlackBerry data online using a web browser
- Syncamatic Live! + Outlook – $6.99 USD/month after 15 days
- Sync data between your BlackBerry, Microsoft Outlook and Syncamatic Live!
- Syncamatic Live! + Mac – $6.99 USD/month after 15 days
- Sync data between your BlackBerry, Mac and Syncamatic Live!
- The Syncamatic Suite – $9.99 USD/month after 15 days
- Sync data between your BlackBerry, Microsoft Outlook, Mac and Syncamatic Live!
It is odd that they have shortened their free trial from 30 days to 15 days but that is their call to make. They also used to differentiate their pricing based on if you wanted manual sync (free) or push/automatic sync (paid) which has changed. Also new in this release is the ability to sync with Outlook 2010. Syncamatic does mention that the Syncamatic Live! website still has a few bugs but they hope to fix them soon.
Check out Syncamatic at www.syncamatic.com