In case you don’t know JIRA is a popular bug, issue, and project tracking product that companies use. Even RIM uses it for their Developer Issue Tracker last time I checked. Richard let me know that PugaSoft has released a both a free and premium PocketJIRA app that gives you access to your JIRA issues from your BlackBerry.
There is a free version called PocketJIRA Lite that only gives you access to view JIRA issues and then there is PocketJIRA Pro ($5.99) which adds the ability to see workflow actions, edit issue fields, view attachments and more. You can see a great side by side feature comparison matrix of the two versions at this link.
To give you a summary both versions include:
- View Issues & Comments
- Add New Comments
- View Custom Fields
- View Time Tracking & Work Log
- View Projects
- View Favorite Filters
- Search by Issue Key & Text
The pro version adds:
- Edit/Update Issues type, status, priority etc.
- Perform Workflow Actions Start Progress, Resolve, Close etc.
- Edit Default Custom Fields
- Add New Work Logs Time Tracking
- UNLIMITED accounts/logins
You can find both versions in App World at these links: