If you updated to the v1.1.18 of BerryReader we mentioned before you may want to update again. Otoniel over at PocketBerry spotted version 1.1.20 of the BerryReader beta which fixes a few bugs along with reverting some changes. In the previous version Bellshare changed the “Mark all as read” to mark every article as read instead of just the visible articles. This took some getting used to since you now had to hit V to “Mark visible as read” for the previous functionality.
With the latest beta v1.1.20 they have reverted this change. You can see the change log below:
- Added ‘Share’ button to toolbar on touchscreen devices
- Moved ‘Share’ menu items into submenu (OS 6.0) or popup (pre OS 6.0)
- Fixed ‘T’ not focusing first article
- Fixed ‘N’ and ‘P’ not moving past date headers
- Reverted ‘Mark all as read’ to marking visible as read. Renamed list and menu item to ‘Mark items as read’. Changed ‘Mark all as read’ menu item to ‘Mark feed as read’
You can read more about the update in this forum thread and also find the download links there. You can pick up the public beta and use your current BerryReader activation code for it to work. If you don’t already have a copy of BerryReader you can pick one up in the store for $9.95.