RIM let us know that they have rolled out a new headset to compliment the BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700 we recently reviewed. This headset just came out today and has the following features:
- Smart and clean design – The sleek and stylish HS-300 is small, streamlined and simple to use.
- Rapid charging – With just 15 minutes of charging, the HS-300 can give up to two hours of talk time.
- Simple pairing – The HS-300 and BlackBerry smartphones work together seamlessly. The headset also supports other smartphones featuring Bluetooth HFP profiles.
- Voice prompts – The HS-300 talks to you, chiming in when the battery is getting low, when it’s on mute and more.
- Automatic volume control – When the noise level around you changes, the headset is designed to automatically increase or decrease the volume to maintain a comfortable listening level.
It does not have the cool pleather paneling that the HS-700 does but it looks much smaller. You can find the HS-300 product page on the BlackBerry website at this link. We should have a review of it up soon once we get one but if you cannot wait the HS-300 is now available at the following links in the US and Canada: