The Distimo team let us know that their popular app store analytics tool Distimo Monitor now supports BlackBerry App World. That means BlackBerry developers can now use the free Distimo Monitor tool to gain valuable insight into the performance of their apps and their competitors. With this announcement Distimo supports the Apple App Store, Google Android Market, and now BlackBerry App World and Nokia Ovi Store so developers get cross platform coverage if they develop on multiple platforms. I am not sure how this will compare with RIM’s own upcoming free analytics tool for developers but they definitely have the jump on RIM and Webtrends.
Distimo Monitor provides developers a comprehensive dashboard that includes the total daily downloads, revenues and rankings worldwide of their application(s). It also allows the developer to see how they stack up against their competitors by comparing their own apps against competitive apps in any country. Developers can then use this knowledge to adjust pricing and distribution channels to maximize the growth and revenue streams of their apps.
Features unique to Distimo Monitor:
- Free to use for an unlimited number of applications
- Support for multiple stores including the Apple App Store, Google Android Market, BlackBerry App World and Nokia Ovi Store
- No code insertion required in the developer’s application
- Comprehensive data analysis for developers including data exports
- Works on touch-enabled devices including the iPad
Check out Distimo Monitor at www.distimo.com/monitor