One of my favorite applications BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife also known or BBSAK has received an update to version 1.8. This application is for PC it does most of the things Desktop managers does and a few advance features. The application is easy to use but be careful as you can also Brick your device if you don’t know what you are doing.
Some of the new features to V1.8:
• Redesigned code for better performance.
• New Javaloader for OS 6.0 compatibility.
• Wipe Blackberry leaving a 507 error.
• Reset Blackberry to factory state removing any IT Policy.
• Take Screenshots of your Blackberry (Screenshots stored in My Pictures\BBScreenies now)
• Auto-Detects if phone is plugged in first.
• Displays PIN so you know your connected.
• Will not let you do any actions until phone detected.
• Load OS will auto delete Vendor.xml and start Loader.exe. (BBDM is needed for this)
• Backup 3rd Party Apps.
• Restore 3rd Party Apps.
Before you install it is recommended that you uninstall the previous version. To download head over to this link, and this is donation based so it is technically free or whatever you think is worth to you.