ToySoft let us know about their latest app called Picture TimeStamp. This app does something no other BlackBerry app does. It lets you automatically print the current date and time or custom text on each picture taken with the camera. You can even do it manually if you don’t want to do it automatically. The app also lets you watermark the pictures with a logo graphic which can be any size and positioned your way.
You have quite a few options that let you save the stamped pictures in a separate folder or chose a different date/time format, text font, text color, text size and position for printing the date/time or text. The only catch is that the max picture size is 1024×768 and files are put out in JPG format. If the picture is too big it will be automatically resized and you can select the JPG quality for saving.
You can pick up Picture TimeStamp for a reasonable $2.99 at this link in the store and the only requirement is OS 5.0+.
- Automatically print the text and logo on the picture taken with the Camera app
- Automatically rotates the picture if taken in different orientation
- Automatically resize the picture if it is too big
- Save all pictures to a different folder
- Control the text font, color, size and position
- Logo printed can be any size and format can be jpg, png and bmp
- Optionally delete or keep the original picture
- Integrates with the System Camera, Media and Files applications
- You can time and logo stamp and picture using the Media or Files applications
- On the fly custom text. You can enter a different custom text whenever you take a new picture
- Optionally prompt you to stamp the picture