Yesterday MasterCard Worldwide announced the availability of the MasterCard MoneySen service for BlackBerry, a convenient way to transfer money in the United States from person-to-person easily and securely by combining the power of a mobile device with a banking relationship. The service can be use with debit, credit, and prepaid Mastercard cards issued banks.
You can check if your Bank is available or create a new account by going to the following link: www.mastercardmoneysend.com
This service would be perfect when your out with friends and you split the tab but one person pays for it and you have to pay him back. You can just pull out your BlackBerry and send them the money. Note that Fees do apply.
* Accept credit or debit card payments from anyone for free.
* Send money to family members Sending fees apply.
* Pay for informal goods and services.
* Request money from people who owe you money.
* Simplify your business or non-profit collection effort using Request Funds feature
* View your MoneySend transaction history from your mobile phone