SmartSig v2.0.27 by Swift Raven Software allows you to place your custom signature on outgoing e-mails right where it belongs at the bottom of the body of your outgoing email. This will allow you to control your signature settings right from your BlackBerry device. The application is available for purchase at the Berryreview store for $2.99. One of the best features is the conditions that can be set to only place the signature in certain e-mails.
Tired of BlackBerry placing your email signature at the far bottom of your outgoing emails when the body of your message is at the top?
Then take control of your email signatures with the all new and more flexible SmartSig 2.0. Create your email signatures in SmartSig and define the conditions that must be met for your signature to be applied to an email. If an outgoing email matches a signature’s conditions then SmartSig will automatically place the signature directly below the body of your email message where it belongs. This is something the BlackBerry Internet Service can not even do properly. If you write and reply to business emails on your BlackBerry then let SmartSig make sure your important business email signature is correctly placed directly below your email message where it belongs.
- Create, edit, and delete email signatures directly on your device.
- Automatically places the correct email signature in the proper location within your outgoing email messages.
- Signatures can be conditionalized to only be applied to emails that have certain values for the To, CC, BCC, From, Subject or Message Body.
- Conditions can be combined for more complex, powerful and flexible signatures.
- Backup and restore your signatures using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Enable and disable individual signatures.
- Support for all BlackBerry 4.5 and higher devices, including BlackBerry 5.0 and 6.0.
Giveaway: We have 25 copies to giveaway to thanks to the developer, to win simply leave us a comment below. Comments must be left before Wednesday September 8th.