Verizon announced this week that they have updated their My Verizon account management application for the BlackBerry Storm and Storm2. They will be adding and updating the client for other BlackBerrys in the coming months.
The new update allows you to:
- View minute, message and data usage
- Adjust allowance minutes on current plans
- Make one-time payments and set up and maintain auto-pay
- View upgrade eligibility and contract end date
- Manage Friends & Family® numbers
On top of that you can still use it to manage your account and check your balance. The app also lets you change your plan features, address, reset voicemail passwords, and access the Family Locator service. No word in the press release on exactly how you can get the update but I am assuming that Verizon is pushing out an icon to your Storm or Storm.