Available at: Scosche.com and Bestbuy or Amazon which has it cheaper 😉
Price: USBMM – $19.99, IPUSBM – $19.99
I usually carry my USB charger with me I travel but sometimes I wish I had something better that I could carry at all times. Jessica sent us over a few samples of this new product called FlipSync a portable USB cable that looks like a keyless remote. At one end the devices flips into a USB connector for pc and at the other end it has a Mini and a Micro USB. The convenience with this device is that it allows you to carry it on your keychain or in your pocket at all times. With the FlipSync you can charge most devices that have a USB port or sync files to it. While testing the device I was able to transfer files and sync my BB 9700 with it. I did have some problems with it after I did a windows 7 updated which turned off my USB ports. It has been messing up since that update but I believe is mostly a windows 7 problem not the actual FlipSync.
- Keychain USB charger and sync cables for Blackberry & iPhone/iPod (The BB USB will not work on Iphone)
- Attaches to a keychain so users always have a convenient way to charge and sync their phone or MP3 player
- Features USB 2.0 for fastest data transfer possible
- USBMM model features both Mini and Micro USB connections
- IPUSBM model features iPhone/iPod connection
- Carry anywhere
- connect via USB for Micro and Mini USB ports
- Charge devices
- Sync Devices
- Windows 7 seems not to play nice with it
- Charge is slower than a regular USB cable
The device does work but like I said I did have some problems with it after a windows 7 update but i was still able to transfer files into my BB with it. The device is not too bulky so it is easy to carry on your key chain. The pros outweigh the cons in my opinion.
Giveaway: We have two FlipSync to giveaway for a chance to win simply leave a comment below. Comments must be left before Saturday August 28.