As many of you know already the BlackBerry Torch 9800 launched on AT&T today so the floodgates have opened. Users have been waiting for the features available on BlackBerry 6 for quite awhile so I think the Torch will do very well. I know some people who are upgrading just for the new WebKit browser.
Let us know if you plan on picking up a BlackBerry Torch today in the comments. I am also interested in hearing how many of you plan on unlocking the Torch to work on a different carrier.
If you are still on the fence check out our previous reviews of BlackBerry 6 and the BlackBerry Torch 9800:
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Review Part I – Unboxing Pictures!
- BlackBerry Torch Review Part II: Design and Ergonomics
- BlackBerry 6 Review: RSS Reader & Social Feeds
- BlackBerry 6 Review: Email & BlackBerry Messenger Improvements
- New Usage Monitor in BlackBerry 6 Shows You CPU Usage & More
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Missing Case Problem Solved! (For Now)
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 Reboots in ~80 Seconds!