BerryBlow let us know that they have taken their Stocks+ application out of beta. We covered the beta when it was launched back in May and we were impressed with the features in the app. It simply lets you put your top stocks on your homescreen as a automatically updating background image. It is kind of like your own personal stock monitor. Now that the app is out of beta you can pick it up for $4.99 in the store. It has a 10 day free trial so you can kick the tires before you commit.
- Easy to use user interface. Just start the application and you will see a base set of stock quotes.
- Live Home Screen with stock quotes list. You can set in settings to display the list of stock on your Home Screen as wallpaper. Depends on your preferences you can customize widget position, width, height and transparency.
- Stocks automatically updated in background. You can set an update interval with 1, 3, 10, 30 minutes and 1 hour. You don’t need to run application all day. Stocks+ engine runs as a system hidden application that efficiently use a CPU time.
- Add your stocks. Easy to add a new stocks. Use a stock lookup feature or add it directly.
- Get advanced stock information: “Last Trade, Day’s Range, Day’s High, Day’s Low, Trade Time, 52 week Range, Previous Close, Volume, Open, Market Cap, Bid, P/E (ttm), Ask, 1y Target”.
- Support all connection types. Application supports connection via BES, BIS, TCP and Wi-Fi.