ParkVu’s Music WithMe is an awesome app/service that lets you sync your iTunes collection with your BlackBerry wirelessly. We told you when the app launched in June and since then they have processed over a million iTunes songs. The cool part about the service is that it is not a subscription but rather a one time $14.99 cost after a free 30 day trial.
The new features added to Music WithMe today add some refinement that the app was missing before. They include:
- Support for iTunes playlist folders – sync your playlist folder on your BlackBerry and any subsequently added playlists to the folder are automatically synced to the device
- New playlist info – In playlist screen, select ‘playlist info’ to view the number of tracks in the playlist that can be played, the number of unsupported tracks due to format or DRM protection as well as the number of tracks in the cloud, tracks needed from iTunes and tracks that can’t be found
- Support for network attached storage/media servers
- Support for playlists with duplicate names – user added "audiobooks" or "recently added" playlist
- Playlist selection preserved across devices and if app is reinstalled
From the app you select which iTunes playlist you want synchronized with your BlackBerry and it does it for you wirelessly. The new version of Music WithMe is available at BlackBerry App World now. Let us know what you think of the update!