It seems like all traditional media is getting a BlackBerry app and the latest to market is Newsweek. They teamed up with Handmark to release Newsweek for BlackBerry and the app looks nice and clean from what I can tell. The only annoying part is that the app is selling for $1.99 on Handmark’s website while it is priced at $2.99 on App World due to App World’s minimum price of $2.99.
The app lets you:
- Access your favorite columnists and blogs
- Track top stories, blogs, cover stories and more!
- Read NEWSWEEK anytime, anywhere, with offline browsing
- Email articles to friends
- Share articles on Twitter or Facebook
- Customize your menu to access your favorite sections faster
Check it out and let us know what you think! Kudos to Daryl for the tip!