RIM just announced that their eBay application for BlackBerry is no longer in beta. Alongside that announcement they have also rolled out the application to six more countries: Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom. This is on top of its support for North American smartphones.
Features of the app include:
- Add to Calendar – Add the end time for listings to the BlackBerry Calendar and set reminders
- Daily Deals – View limited time bargains on popular items, where items are often over 50% off the original price and include free shipping
- My eBay – Access personal eBay activity including Watched items, Bids, Sales, Saved Searches and Favorite Sellers
- Member Messages – Receive and reply to messages and emails sent through My eBay
- Payments – PayPal account users can purchase items within the application
- Re-List Items – Re-list items for sale when current listing ends with no sale
- Sort Search Results by Distance – Sort search results by distance from location (up to 1,200 miles)
You can pick up the app now at www.blackberry.com/ebay. The only caveats are that PayPal purchases only work in Australia, the United Kingdom and the United States and Daily Deals are currently only available on Australia, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom and United States versions of the eBay app.