PhotoBucket let us know that they have updated their app with a new UI and simpler functionality. The app originated from Ontela and their product which merged with PhotoBucket back in December. This new app does not automatically upload pictures like Ontela did but it does let you manually upload pictures to PhotoBucket and mass upload them.
The new version is supposedly much better than the previous version that was slow and bloated but it is missing some functionality like the ability to get image links and share by email. You can pick up the app free at this link in App World. Let us know if you give it a spin!
- Search Photobucket’s huge media library
- Download any Photobucket image directly to your phone
- Upload photos to your Photobucket account
- View all your albums
- Pause the upload queue and resume when your signal improves, or your airplane lands
- Change settings to adjust the default title and description for uploaded images