ShaoSoft just released version 2.0 of their popular Leave It On application with a couple of nice features. The applications does exactly what the name says, it leaves the backlight turned on when running specific applications. The new version now has a feature that displays a pop-up alert when you get new messages that allows you to launch the application.
Pop-Up Alert Feature Supports:
AIM, BBM, e-mail, Facebook, BBM Groups, GTalk, Gmail, ICQ, IM+, Skype, Social Scope, SMS, Twitter for BB, UberTwitter, WhatsApp, WLM, Yahoo.
Check out the video demo at this link.
- Leave the backlight on automatically for up to 8 applications. Just launch the application and Leave It On will automatically keep the backlight on for you.
- Keep the backlight on while charging, through USB, car charger or regular charger.
- Low battery setting. Disable the backlight from staying on when the battery falls below a certain percent (configurable)
- Set how long to keep the backlight on for, settings from 1 minute to 2 hours or never.
- System wide “Leave It On” menu option so you can leave the backlight on at the click of a button
- Customize pop-up options, text colour, duration to stay on screen and more
- Turn on the screen and popup options built in for over 17 applications
Leave It On is on sale at the Berryreview Store for $3.99 until may 15th, regular price $5.99.
Giveaway Details: For a chance to win a free copy simply leave us a comment below before Saturday May 15th.