ToySoft let us know they have released a evolved version of their old CallNotes application called CallTool. This new app adds some useful new features like the ability to save to contacts and pushing off calls by sending the caller an SMS like Windows Mobile phones.
New in CallTool:
- Complete new user interface. simple and cleaner looking
- Callnote can now be saved to the calendar or contacts database. When saved to contacts it will format like a journal for easy reference
- If you have multiple calendars installed you can select the calendar to save the call note.
- Added NotNow feature to send friendly sms message when you manually
- Ignore the incoming call. usually use this when you cant answer the call.
- A friendly sms would tell the caller that you are busy and will call them back.
CallTools replaces CallNotes and is selling in the store for $5.99. If you owned CallNotes previously it requires a $2.99 upgrade to get CallTools.