I ran into Fixmo Tools over at WES and was surprised we have never mentioned them before. They have a very solid app that is built with multiple little utilities that really provide a seamless integration with the BlackBerry OS. The original version let you do everything from undeleting email along with notifying you if you are replying to a BCC email or have unintended recipients.
New in v1.1 of Fixmo Tools is:
- Dynamic application download framework used to deliver to new applications to the Fixmo Tools suite on an ongoing basis. New apps included with this release:
- MeetMe — an app that enables you to easily arrange a meeting by automatically selecting available times on your calendar and inserting them into an email.
- Speedtest — which measures the download and upload speeds of your network.
- Call Indicator — a utility that allows you to set a different LED color for phone calls so you can easily distinguish them from other message alerts.
- OneLastCall — which provides a way to enable radio support when your battery level is very low. OneLastCall is available only for OS versions before 5.0.
- Multi-calendar support for Silencer and Undelete.
- Fixes for Flame Retardant to address issues such as emails getting blocked without warning.
- Performance fixes to address startup time and other “lag-time” and memory leak issues.
You can pick up Fixmo Tools now in the store for $9.99 until May 5th after which it goes back up to $19.99.