Neatcall is trying to solve a problem that many people run into every day. Trying to schedule a time with multiple people for a phone call, meeting, or any other sort of group meeting gets very complicated as more people are included. Neatcall is hoping to assist in coordinating meeting schedules without playing phone tag and bouncing emails back and forth. I am not quite sure how it works but I will definitely be checking it out for my next meeting and report back.
- Scheduling all online and offline communications through one application.
- Offering several time slots and automatically selecting the optimal one.
- Unlimited events and unlimited number of invitees!
- FIRST TO MARKET: Multi messaging – you decide how to send invitations to your colleagues, by EMAIL, simple SMS, or WAP link.
- FIRST TO MARKET: Analyzing the responses content of all messaging formats.
- PATENT PENDING: Speed Mode Reply mechanism – picking optimal time slots in seconds.
- Four different scheduling situations: “Full Match” if all users pick the same time slot, “Best Match” if one time slot is picked by most invitees, “Equal Match” if there are more than two equal time slots and “No Match” when there is no selected time slot so you can offer new time slots.