I have been waiting for an app like this to come out since Google opened up their Google Analytics API. In case you don’t know Google Analytics is a free service that Google provides to webmasters to track the traffic on their website. Vimukti Technologies recently released their Analytics Tool which is a BlackBerry client for Google Analytics. It lets you check your stats from wherever you are. It also lets you access multiple profiles so you can see all of your stats. Analytics Tool gives you access to your Google Analytics: Dash Board, E-Commerce, Visitors, Goals, Site search, Traffic Overview, & Event tracking Overview.
- Huge data & custom reports of your websites
- Simple & Easy to use interface
- Around 50 reports can be seen using this application
- Gives you the graphs for analysis purpose quickly
- Get to view the detailed overview reports for multiple statistics
- Safe & secure connections
- Multiple accounts & multiple websites can be worked at a time using this application
- Displays Google Analytics Dashboard statistics for all profiles
Analytics Tool is available now in the App Store for $8.99 which is pretty reasonable considering it will probably be a business tool. It gives you access to data that Google only really lets you view from your desktop. Check it out and let us know what you think!