While many people managed to get a copy of the Official BlackBerry Twitter client when it leaked it has yet to be officially released. I am not sure what is taking RIM so long but according to this rumor they are working on fixing the annoying lag in the application every time you wait for a page to load. Maybe RIM should integrate a Tetris game to play while you wait for the app to update the information…
The latest news out of the rumor mill comes to us courtesy of Peter @BBNews.pl. He managed to score some details about what is coming for the BlackBerry Twitter client in the future.
- General performance and speed improvements (I CANT WAIT!)
- Ability to edit a users profile
- Support for Twitter Lists
- Specific features added for OS 6.0 devices:
- Manual Address Book linking
- Setup Wizard integration
- Universal Search integration
What do you think?