Living in Manhattan you really do not need to walk more than a block to reach an ATM but I can understand how ATM Hunter would be useful. MasterCard just released the free app to help you find the nearest ATM around the world.
The app is intended to help you search and locate the nearest ATM using GPS or just through searching. It also lets you refine the results based on if the location is wheelchair accessible, drive-through, or 24-hour access ATMs and provide directions for BlackBerry smartphone users.
- Finds ATMs based on your current location.
- Find ATMs based on any address or airport location in the world.
- Tells you whether an ATM is a bank ATM or an ATM in a local store, as well as exactly where it’s located, i.e., at a store, gas station, etc.
- Locates your own bank’s ATMs when you want to make a deposit or a withdrawal.
- Provides you with the distance between your chosen location and the closest ATM.
- Filters your search based on the following ATM features: Drive through, 24-hr. service, wheelchair accessible, surcharge fess, and deposit sharing.
- Provides you with driving directions and a map to the nearest ATM location.