High Velocity IT Inc let us know about their new BlackBerry app bhivetasks and I have to say I am impressed. The app looks beautiful and has some interesting features that make it worth a mention. They provide a visually appealing view of your BlackBerry Tasks complete with a dashboard and different views. The tasks are not synched to the native BlackBerry Tasks app but are instead placed on your BlackBerry native calendar.
Features for bhivetasks include:
- Dashboard – The start screen (dashboard) will give you a complete overview of your busy life at a glance including, planning for tomorrow, overdue tasks and high priority activities.
- Quick Search – The quick search is one of the most powerful features of bhivetasks. On any screen, just start typing any letter and the tool filters the data for you, making it easy to find tasks.
- Views – From the dashboard you can drill down into the 4 different views: status, due date, folder, and priority. Each view will group and sort your tasks accordingly, keeping you organized.
- Due Date – The calendar due date feature allows you to schedule your tasks and can show you the number of action items per day, helping you plan your days and weeks. This is a great feature to ensure don’t over allocate yourself on any particular date.
- Reminder – You have the option to add a reminder with you task. The reminder will be synchronized with your blackberry calendar and will help you keep on top of your to-do list.