The popular LaterDude Pro application has been updated by Fabian to help improve the application based on the feedback he was getting from users. The update is free for current users but you will need to delete the previous version and reboot before installing the new version. As a reminder LaterDude Pro is an application that reminds you to call, SMS or email someone based on your choice of settings. Its a great way to follow up on your contacts.
You can find the latest version of LaterDude Pro in the store at this link. If you don’t already have a copy you can pick one up for $2.95.
The latest version 3.0.2 brings the following improvements:
- When you create a new Calendar Event or Task via LaterDude Pro, you get to use the standard input screen for creating a new PIM Entry. Through that you can simply edit all the necessary infos for each Event you create.
- The reminder time for the Event you set up is always set to 1 min. Through that it does not interfere with any calendars you sync your device with and you don’t have to change the default reminder time like you had to do in the previous versions.
- It includes a Tell-A-Friend screen so that you can spread the word about LaterDude Pro easier
- The standard length for an event created with LaterDude Pro is now 10 min
- The subject of an email can be set as the subject of the Calendar Event or Task
- When you set an event from the Messages, it does not automatically preselect the ’email’ keyword.
- You can add a custom keyword (next to the Call, SMS, eMail, Contact and Meet keywords)
- The day of the week will get displayed in the Dialog where you can quick-select the time and date for each Event or Task