CalendarSync from Eclypse IT Solutions solves a problem I have been having with my BlackBerry since OS 4.5 was released. OS 4.5 introduced the concept where you have a different calendar per BES and BIS email address you have associated with your device. This is a problem for me since only my BES calendar is synched to Outlook so I never see the appointments from my other calendars and they don’t get backed up OTA. Annoying right?
CalendarSync comes to the rescue by letting your consolidate and combine your calendars on your BlackBerry. The app will move or copy the events into your default calendar. It has an Auto-Sync function where it runs in the background or you can just select the CalendarSync It menu button to do it manually. This is also great for today screen themes that only show one calendar on your homescreen.
From the description:
CalendarSync is the perfect utility for anyone using multiple calendars with multiple email addresses! Now you can finally consolidate multiple calendars into your primary calendar automatically! CalendarSync will move or copy calendar events into your default calendar for centralized access and enhanced functionality.
Are you a BES user with additional email accounts on your BlackBerry, each with it’s own calendar? Now you can easily copy or move those extra calendars into your BES calendar for centralized storage and access.
Now you can see entries from all calendars on the Today screen!
- Integrated with the device calendar menu!
- New Feature "Auto-Sync" runs in the background!
- New "CalendarSync It" menu item in device calendar!
- Move or copy any calendar items to your default calendar with 1 click!
- Select calendar to use as your primary calendar!
- Optionally show or hide confirmation messages!
- Now see items from ALL calendars on Today screen!
- Runs as a system utility, options integrated with the device!
- Fast and efficient, copies/moves items instantly!
- Free, fully functional 3-Day Trial!